Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Plans for Spring Break

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anybody going anywhere?

    Can I come with?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tomasmk2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm thinking about heading to baton rouge, i hear it's pretty cool there, any thoughts, python?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Roger_the_Shrubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK! Which Python farted?

  4. #4
    Fucking Dick! Invictus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me? I plan to spam a message board with both epic posts and meltdowns. Then, once I am banned, I will start a breakoff board where I can post pics of men fucking and slander people with said pics.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I rented some pron last night called "Dang, My Baton is Rouge."

    It was french. I give it a thumbs up.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2001
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a reminder that I am Python and I've only got two stars.

    Vote early, vote often.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •